Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Head hurts

I have a ridiculous head ache this morning. Maybe it's from the heat, maybe it's from the restricting, who knows.

Last night I almost binged... but I stopped myself! I really really wanted to, but 1) I haven't purged in, wow, like two years, and 2) my boyfriend was home so I couldn't purge even if I wanted to. I stopped myself after 300 calories (2 servings of tortilla chips and salsa). Before that, I had an ear of corn... but that was legit, because it was dinner. My total intake for the day was still pretty low.

Unfortunately, I didn't go to the gym, but every time I stepped out of the air conditioned study, I wanted to die. Today is supposed to be just as hot.

So, here I sit in bed, waiting for this damn headache to go away. Bleh. For once, I'd rather be at work. [stops and thinks] No, that's not true.

Kate Bosworth is damn skinny. Like, DAMN skinny. It's hilarous how people with EDs can often pick out other people with EDs... the concensus on her is that she has a problem. From one of the Superman events:

Look. At. Her. Legs.

P.S. Cookbook is almost done. Yay! Except now I keep tweaking it, making it better, etc. I could keep doing that for months, so eventually I'm going to have to cut myself off.

No comments: