Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I made myself something!

I've never been into the red bracelet idea. I never wear red, so it would clash like get-out, and I'd never want to wear it.

On a whim, I went to Micheal's and got some really pretty clear glass beads and made myself a purity bracelet. It serves the function of a red bracelet--to remind myself to stay pure.

Isn't it purdy? I really like it.

And here is today's entry. It's the first one I saw when I scrolled through Picasa. It'll do. I don't have the time to really search out something fantastic. Come to think of it, I really haven't had the time in a while. Oh well. Busy = not binging.

(Hana S.)

P.S. Something cool happened yesterday... I was wandering around the web, and I saw that someone had posted a photo from my photobucket site. It was a little bizarre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Hana Soukupova!
She has neverending skinny legs and those lovely prominent hip bones :D
not to mention she has a gorgeous face