Sunday, July 30, 2006

100th post!!

In honor of the 100th post on this blog, I bought myself a digital scale with a body fat analyzer. It was the one rated highest by consumer reports, but I can tell already that it is underestimating measurements (for example, it says that I weight about 3 lbs less than I think I do, and my bf% is about 6-7% less than what I think it is). That doesn't matter too much, though, because the readings will be consistent, so I can see how I'm losing (and hopefully not gaining!).

In other awesome news, I figured out how to make lemon yoghurt popsicles that are SO good, just as good as ice cream, and they're only 75 cals. Because they're so cold, you have to eat them slowly, so it's highly unlikely that I would binge on them. Whooot!

I need to wake my bf up from his nap in a few minutes... then it's off to the gym!

Inguna Butane. I forget the show. Fall 2005 season. I want her ass (in a totally non-sexual way!).

No comments: