Thursday, August 31, 2006

"And after a week of fighting...

...more and more, it seems the right thing."

"Do you believe in something beautiful?
Then get up and be it!"

--Me and Mia, by Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

That's an awesome song. Right now, I'm feeling the first verse up there (And after a week of fighting/ more and more, it seems the right thing) to be quite profound. It's true. When you restrict after a period of binging, it's only the first few days that are difficult. You need to keep that in mind. If you can make it through just the first week or even five days, you're set. You're back.

I haven't mentioned MK in a while. She is just as thin now as she was when she had an "eating disorder." I don't have any recent photos; well, I do, but I haven't filed them on my computer yet.

Anyway, I've always loved this somewhat rare photo. Look at her arm! Look at Ashley's flat front! She has no boobs, her waist is so small, she's like a board. Such a triggering image.
Ah, and then there's this pic. One of my favorites. Look at her arm... I would seriously do very bad things in order to get arms like that.

And here's one more of her looking cute.

I have to say, even though she's still very thin, she's no longer a trigger. She dresses to make herself look unattractive... she's just not edgy enough to pull off the look that she's going for. She's Michelle Tanner, for crying out loud.

Off to therapy session... did you know that my counselor doesn't know about the ED? Isn't that hilarous? I haven't found a way to bring it up... "So, you know how I'm bipolar? Well, that's not even the worst part..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is the ultimate beauty!