Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vlada... blada

Today was a good day. I had a long talk with an old high school friend of mine. It took my mind off everything. Then, I went to the gym and did forty-five minutes of good, hard cardio. I smell like armpits now :-P Also, my stomach isn't bothering me. Finally, my boyfriend and I decided that tonight should be a "veg out" night, so I actually have time to make a post!

I was at supermodels.nl, and I noticed that a whole BUNCH of the photos of Vlada Roslyakova (a model, obviously) were 'shopped to make her look thinner than she is. I wasted mucho mucho time finding all of the ones that could be possibly fake, then wasted even more time tracking down the originals and proving them true or false. It's absolutely freakish that she is so thin in some of her REAL photos that she actually looks photoshopped! I've collected them all on a separate website here. Put your cursor over the image to see the original (the side-by-side comparison of The Hall of Shame doesn't work, because a lot of the enhancements are very subtle).

Here are a few real photos of Vlada:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a god. That cookbook of yours, unbelievable. I actually printed the entire thing out. Love this blog! Ahh.