Friday, August 11, 2006

Ooops.

I binged today. It's just so hard to stay on track when you're exhausted. I'm going to write up a set of resolutions, and I'm going to do one until I master it, then another until I master it, and so on. The first one will be getting my ass into bed on time. When I'm tired, it's like my body is on auto-pilot... I literally am not at the wheel.

Let's see someone beautiful today. Colette Pechekhonova. She was featured on a lot of the old-school sites. I heard a rumor that she left modeling for treatment for an ED. She's great for reminding me that I'll never be beautiful. [kicks self in ass] and there's nothing I hate more than self-pity.

And this one is from Vogue Deutsch, May of 2001.


P.S. The other day, I forgot to say that I added a few new finds to the Hall of Shame. So, there I said it.

No comments: