Friday, September 01, 2006

No gym?

I need someone to tell me to get my ass to the gym today. Oh wait, I can just listen to the nagging in my head.

Elena Sudakova is a former rhythmic gymnast and current model. She has one of those long, twisty, flexi-bendy bodies.

From her thread at TheFashionSpot...

From Supermodels.nl....

And finally, a photo of her from her gymnast days.

P.S. I've lost two pounds... I have exactly nineteen to my goal weight. My FINAL goal weight... yeah right, until I get there and decide that another five won't hurt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh! Skinny flexible people!
x

Anonymous said...

she's not even holding it.
i wonder what type of attention she gets when she goes to a club and just lifts her leg up he he

Anonymous said...

this is a retarded blog... what the fuck are you doing, promoting this shit?
get help.