Saturday, September 02, 2006

Oh rainy day

Not "Oh Happy Day," "Oh Rainy Day." We've got the remnants of Tropical Whatever Ernesto sitting right above us at the moment, and it's raining like the Ark is going to make a comeback. Of course, my motivation to go to the gym is seriously dampened by the rain (pun intended). I hate rainy days.

This morning, I made a food journal, and I'd like to share it with you-all. It's got space for everything that I need (intake, activities, progress toward goal), but I decided to throw in a few extra things, namely a list of resources and a space for motivation. Write in a triggering quote, something that happened that motivated you, paste a photo that inspires you, whatever. The point is that you should spend some time on the journal every day 1) to keep yourself motivated and 2) to keep yourself out of the kitchen.

I'd really appreciate feedback on it... are there things that you'd like to see added? Taken away?

Oh, and before I forget, here's the link. I'm going to keep all of the downloads together from now on (so this means Cascata's Kitchen: The ED Cookbook, the food journal, and whatever else I cook up... God, my puns are terrible... or buns... because I haven't lifted my legs in a while... oh I'm such a nut case!).

On to today's photos! The lovely Iselin Stiero has the BEST legs in the business. I could drool over them all day long.

Nice stomach, no? I bet you can see veins... gross, but triggering...

And here she is at Chloe for Spring 2006...

I haven't been lifting at the gym, just cardio, but she may have changed my mind about that plan...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HELP.

Anonymous said...

Yes you certainly do ASAP

Anonymous said...

If you ware obsessed with your weight, fine, keep going to your therapist and sort yourself out.
DO NOT post pictures of skinny girls, claiming that this is what you are striving for, online!!! Young girls may read your blog, and how dare you inflict your issues upon them. Keep it to yourself.

mjt11860 said...

i have not seen any photos of u, so i can't comment on whether u look anorexic. as far as the photos of models, etc., most r of slim to skinny(but normal) girls. i don't see any that look anorexic. not everyone can look like them cuz they may not have the same bone structure. u should strive to b fit(not skinny) by eating a proper diet(the less processed the better, whole foods mostly raw. get a book about eating a raw foods diet. & like everything else, don't change your diet suddenly. your body has to adjust) & exercising(but not to the extreme). the biggest mistake a lot of people make is that they want to run a mile or more at breakneck speed. after a few days or so of this abuse, u get burned out on exercising. plus injuries. then u quit. go easy & take small steps & progress slowly. good luck!

makesmeskinny said...

I would certainly recommend adding some free weights, even if its just 5-10 pounds. It will help to sculpt your amrs and give some definition so they do not end up being sticks after weightloss.