Sunday, June 04, 2006

Whoops again & boobs

Damn. I just figured out that the entry from May 10 isn't Monique Olsen... it's actually Jeisa Chiminazzo. Oh well. I'll blame it on the fact that she's hiding under a hat, and I love both of them anyway.

Here's another shot of Jeisa in that outfit from that show:


Yup. Definitely her. To make up for the fact that I screwed up, here's another one of her:

Yes, those breasts are real. SUPPOSEDLY (and I put that in caps because there's a good chance that this is bullsh*t) her breasts are the reason that she SUPPOSEDLY has an ED... they're too big.

I can sympathize, except for the being a 5'10'' Brazilian millionaire model. Since I switched birth control methods, my boobs have gotten enormous... for me. I'm a very full B-cup. Used to be a small B/ large A. Used to actually want a bigger chest. No more. I want these things gone... or at least back to their old size. When you're flat, it automatically makes you look thinner.

On the bright side, I have definitely lost a pound. I use the scale at the gym, but I never assume that I've lost/ gained until I see a similar number at least three days in a row. One pound is conservative, it might be two. But to err on the safe side, I'll go with a pound.

On the crappy side, I went out for lunch with my friend today. Yay for friends, boo for restaurant food. I have no idea how many calories was in what I ate, which bugs me. I'm trying to focus on the positive, though, which was seeing my friend before she moves away.

2 comments:

chumly said...

Thank you for a little education. I never imagined anyone would take time to make those "thinner than reality fake pictures." Then again anything for $$$$$$$$$$$$ as they say.

Anonymous said...

nice boobs..body..curves..but on the contrary, her face looks like a young man..