Saturday, June 03, 2006

Both Olsens & Whoops

Damn it. I just realized that my posts from April 20 and May 26 featured the same photos. Today will be a double-header, then.


Get it? There are two of them.
Ok, that's just too cheesy. Here's the other one... a well-known shot, and rightfully so.

If I love Maria Dvirnik's legs, then I love MK Olsen's arms. Or, the arms that she used to have. She's gained since then... which is a good thing, you know, so she doesn't die and stuff. Her fashion sense has gone waaaaay downhill at the same time, unfortunately.

I posted still more back entries. Now I'm into March... which is funny, cause I didn't actually start this blog until some time during April. Gotta clean out my Picasa database, though!

FINALLY, I created a new section called the "HALL OF SHAME," for all of the photoshopped pictures I've come across. Tracking down the real photos was a bitch, but since I have no life, it was fun--good way to pass the time.

No comments: